All in support of Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library in Greene County!
• $25 includes entry to the event, a voucher for a flight of wine to be redeemed at Caesar Creek Vineyards and pays for one year of Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library for a Greene County child.
• $125 includes entry to the event, a bottle of Caesar Creek Vineyard’s Chardonnay or Sunset Red delivered to your door*, entry into our raffle prize drawings and pays for the entire five years of Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library for a Greene County child.
* All $125 tickets purchased before October 1 will have their wine delivered directly and any purchased after will be available for pickup at Caesar Creek Vineyards.
What in the World is a Virtual Wine Tasting?
We’re glad you asked! As part of our evening filled with prizes, music and more, how does a virtual wine tasting work? It’s new to us too, but we’re really excited about it!
- Register for the event in advance – while entry at $125 includes a complimentary bottle, we encourage $25 attendees and $125 attendees who would like to sample both bottles to call Caesar Creek Vineyards at (937) 952-9388 and order separately. As an added benefit for $125 attendees, all orders placed by October 1 will be hand delivered.
- Log on October 6 at 6:00 p.m. – as part of the scheduled events, the Virtual Wine Tasting will be lead by Caesar Creek Vineyard master vintner, Chad Edwards, for a fun and thoughtful tasting of a bottle of their Chardonnay and Sunset Red.
Interested in Sponsoring this year’s event?
Our Partnership Program features an opportunity to reach an engaged audience of citizens from Greene and surrounding counties who value early literacy and education.
For more information, contact Community Engagement Officer, Christine Cox at CCox@gcpl.lib.oh.us or 937-736-7054.
Can’t make it this year?
Donate directly to our local Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library program on the Greene County Public Library Foundation website.
Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library prepares Greene County children from birth to age 5 to be ready to read in kindergarten by making sure they always have high-quality, age-appropriate books in their homes. A life without reading is a life without access to the basic tools of prosperity—from books to the internet. Kids who read succeed.
The Greene County Public Library Foundation is a non-profit and a component of the Greene County Community Foundation supporting the Greene County Public Library. The Foundation is responsible for securing resources, separate from public funds and giving donors the opportunity to make a difference in their community.